Rockport Republican Town Committee Meeting
Friday, May 11lth, 7:30pm - 10:30pm
Conference Room, Rockport police station
168 Main Street, Rockport MA 01966
ALL Local Rockport Candidates have been invited to attend.
1. Pledge of Allegiance and Moment of Silence
2. Review of meeting minutes
3. Treasurer's report
4. Discussion - upcoming Rockport elections.
(a) Selectman's race - contested.
(b) Housing Authority - contested.
(c) School Committee - Uncontested - open seat (1 candidate, but two positions)
(D) Other uncontested races: Library Trustee, Planning Board, Board of Assessors.
(e) Marijuana Ballot Question - what it means, how do you vote for what you want? (Yes means No, No means Yes, Why? What?)
5. Daniel Fishman, candidate for Auditor.
6. Craig Anderson - Presentation of Website ideas, and starting up new Digital campaign company.
7. Next meeting - August 23rd. GOP meetings taking a break for the summer .... But plenty of campaign events will happen during the summer - Stay tuned!
- May 04, 2018 at 6pm – 9pm